Sunday, May 27, 2012

my steps

begins the journey on my own, to perth! after approximately 11 hours of flight from miri, i have finally arrived. regardless the headache and comfortless of the seat in the airplane, i am still having the eager enjoyment on this trip. i thank God for my flight from miri to kl did not delayed as i am really worried for my next connecting flight. i have only an hour plus in between to check in and all. praise God for that! everything went smoothly. and thanks to Sarah to pick me up super early in the morning, 5:30am! her house was really nice and cozy. very sleepy indeed, we went back to sleep not long after i arrived at her house. then with great excitation we went to church and city for a walk.

 love from poppo restaurant. (it's a wasabi)
 rice full with sashimi.
 bibimbap.


 my steps on this one month journey starts from NAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment