Saturday, November 3, 2012

sincerity

wow! can't believe it is already november. the horrible october that ive been through, and i believe more terrifying months to come, i still am, and will be grateful, God put me in where He knows i belong. I assure you, GOD IS WONDERFUL! God is treating me well all along, bringing lovely people into my life, sending His Holy spirit to make me stronger than ever and granting me blessings that i could never forget. whatever circumstances He put you in regardless the tough times, He will lead you to a brighter road, better path. Have faith.

Through weeks of having a state of mental and emotional strain and tension, adapting and dealing with feelings and emotions, thoughts and a lot more tasks that were running through my head every single moment, i am glad wenwen is still able to carry a smile brighter than the sun and enjoying the breath and blessed moments God gave her.

However, everything has its dark side, including 'everyone'. i think a lot and im keeping my guard up. i was wrong, i was wrong to believe the sun will keep on shining and the thunders and storm will never strike. i tried breaking the walls that ive built around me. but well, human are just not like that.

is it just me or the world is turning into a world full of hypocrites and liars. remember, sincerity and honesty is what you're searching for all along and dont lose it. 

只想要用真心去对待每一个人,只想要用心灵和诚实来到上帝的面前.

不能对每件事都抱着单纯的心,对每个人都以为是真心,对每句话都以为是心意   或许吧...


2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you that you're always back to God whenever you feel bad, stress, tired, disappointed.. yea, there is no promise from God that say our day is always sunny day..the only thing He had promised is, He will always be there for us no matter what..=)
    "You can't expect everyday to make sense. But for better or worse, in sickness and health, good or bad, it is just ridiculous that we are alive and breathing, isn't it?" copied from 'unstoppable'
    jiayou...let's grow together in God..n_n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, carol! what a surprise to see you're reading my blog. and thank you so much! appreciate every words of concern and care. yeap, in Christ we grow stronger! and be grateful simply because God loves us. JIA YOU :)

      Delete