Friday, September 27, 2013

Hi poo

Hi there,

Am i asking too much? Am i doing too much? Is doing too much good? There are billions of questions regarding what am i suppose to do running through my head for like months. Sometimes i want to appreciate and grab every opportunities that i encounter, but sometimes i just want to take a break and let go.

Being nothing is miserable. To know that you can actually do something but you cant do it because you're not suppose to is devastating. God, i pray that you can direct my ways, to the correct path. What am i suppose to say, what moves should i take?

I am not counting what i have done. I am worried what ive done that shouldnt be done. For i want to put myself in other people's shoe. Feeling for them, encourage them and spare their thoughts. Lord, may i not focus on the earth, may i look upon you, Lord and may i do Your will.

Thank you for bearing with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment