Saturday, May 10, 2014

Ready?

Oh hi, i've been through a lot but i thank God i still survived. There are so much to tell, so much to say, but let's just keep it between me and God.

I am here to say, life is so much more than just getting a relationship, married and have babies. No doubts, i still long to have all that, if God's willing. But i am now finding myself, finding God. Good friends have never been so close and so sincere. I've found great things in life and i'm going to pursue as what God wants me to. Everyday, i'm experiencing God Himself, and each day i am alive again. Some of the great moments that i would wanna share is i have a dream now. i am no longer dependent on whoever to live my day and there's so much more to learn and room for improvement. I am grateful i am living through each day knowing today, God is holding me. When i look at the bigger picture, other little things really doesn't seem to be matter anymore. I am not ready now, to settle down, but i am ever ready to discover more. 

So dear God, if it's meant to be, bring me to it. If it's not, please do take it away from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment