Friday, June 6, 2014

Loved

I love you, Father.
You are the beginning and the end. 
King of kings, my healer and friend.
Father, you made me and you plan my life.
It's amazing that i was born to be loved.
The days I have not known you, you have known me.
You know the number of my hairs on my head. 
You know all of my words before they are said.
You know my pain, my sorrows and my thoughts.
You live in me and I in you. 

Forgive me when i complained, 
when i wandered off and ran away.
Forgive me for walking ahead of you at times,
and listened only to mine. 
I know if i follow you, you will help me to get there.
I know where you are, is where i belong.
You always walk with me, O God.

There is none like You,
A place i fit perfectly. 
My heart will now let go,
Because you catch every tears of mine.
Because you are watching over me.
Thank you, Father.
I have found my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment