Tuesday, September 4, 2012

wonders

信是未曾看见 依然仰望十架,信是完全交托 深知主已掌权
我靠着那加给我力量的主,凡是都能做.

USH!!! another day went through with God's strength. Amen! ive been throught ALOT for these few days, eventhough it is just a few days, but ive been through spiritually and mentally fights. thank God, He always managed to tell me, wen, I am with you, cast your worries on Me, and I love you. and wow, that feeling was so blissful and amazing.

but tell you what, orientation suck! gosh, it reminded me back of my national service's life. waking up early in the morning like 5, 6, sleeping late at 1, 2? what's worse? walking! i have been praying and know this will be my biggest fear and i cant believe how ive walked through those hills and stairs and the SUN! having a little rest in between the lunches and dinners was exhausting as well. like a 45 mins rest? that is torturing! and there's one day, i thought i almost died when i walked around 40 mins to come back to college alone. :(

i know i know it's only for a week. but well! IT IS TIRING. haha, and thanks to those who hear me complain like every single second and moment. to ma, pa and gor, to lovely friends, im tired but im alright. God loves me and He sent so many angels, you, you and you to fight for me, to stay strong with me. and dearest you, i know you will always be there and thank you. With God, anything is possible and i have faith, this is just the beginning of the wonders that He wanted to give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment