Friday, August 31, 2012

afraid

"For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.” 
(Deuteronomy 20:4)

i was afraid, really afraid. the fear within me was so so overwhelming. when i listened to pa and ma's voices over the phone, worrying me so much and ask me to really take care of myself, to call home whenever i need them. and dearest you as well, to keep asking me to stay strong and believe me i can do this. i just cannot stop myself from crying over and over again. i have never felt these way before. God, i have never felt this lost before, i was afraid, i'm sorry. 


dearest you, thank you so much. i really did felt better. i opened up the bible, listening to worship songs, think only Him. amazingly and knowingly, i felt peace. a sudden change in my heart. i can hear God says, don worry my child, i am with you. dont be afraid, you are never alone. He never fails, people. He always brought victory.


sorting out my luggages and baggages, finding its place in every corner of this room. trying to make it feel home. pa's little pillow, ma's bedsheets and little turtle, Lele. Lele is so cute. i cant believe he is that clever to actually climbed out of his little bear's house and running around my desk! but NO! dont ever do that again! Little stuff that i brought awesomely make me feel a little, a little like home.


thank You Lord, who am i, for every of Your words, Your care, Your love. i will stay strong. for You dear God. I must, to give the great glory to You. I love You, Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment