Sunday, December 29, 2013

December

2013 is coming to an end and so, i asked myself, is 2013 a good year? The answer i had was.. not really. I cannot explain why i do not have a great feeling towards this year, but i guess the only reason why is merely because i have an ungrateful heart. Oh dear wen, why?!

I know, i should have been more thankful. Feeling rather upset and dissatisfy, there's a voice keep telling me to stop all the studying and urge me to spent some quiet quality time with myself.. with God. After i listened to a few songs, read the bible, i then went off wandering about things that ive did recently. Guess what, I had the worst Christmas ever. How so? I was too caught up with serving. I had too much to do. I sang for the church choir, I danced for the christmas dance and I acted as the shepherd. For that, i changed my attire completely for 4 times! I couldnt indulged myself faithfully in praise and worship nor listened completely to pastor's preaching as i was too too busy with preparing for the next show. God, on that very special day, You came to me Yourself to teach me this valuable lesson. The one thing that i do not want to miss out is You and yet, what have i done. I was lost. But thank God You found me. You made me stop. You made all of us stop. To stop just performing but to offer ourselves to you. Completely. Only then, You are pleased. Only then, You accept us. Thank You for still being with us and showed us Your grace when we were lost. Thank You for being such a sovereign God. We all learned, until forever and always.

 I still thank God for all of them. I am very happy we learned and grow. Together. We wanted to shine for Him. As we love each other because God first loved us.
 At least, ironwoman on this Christmas would still like to say Love You! :*

Two days after, i had my 21st birthday! WOOTS! On the contrary to Christmas, i had a great birthday! Everyone was being so so so so so so LOVING! 
Daddy before that have been calling me and said wanted to come penang and help me celebrate. But after all, he still couldnt make it. He was being so loving to urge me to go out and celebrate. Mummy too, calling me 宝贝 and said the sweetest thing ever! :') 超级无敌感动的啦啦啦. 
Being alone, away from home on this day was miserable. But! God didnt let me down! He sent so many angels to be around me and cheer me up. 
Dearest Lemuel made the most wonderful confession video ever and Lemuel's dad sent the most encouraging text messages ever! Very very sweet. 
Lovely girl friends stayed up late, went all the way out from campus just to come and surprise me with cake and birthday presents on 12am. 
Thank you sweethearts, Wendy, Carol, Jac, and Ah Choon woke up early just to bring me to breakfast. Thank you Choon for giving me another surprise out my door knob, and Carol for the amazing handcrafts.
Thank you wanlong and eeping for spending their time despite exams with me for dinner. Cheese tarts from dearest hui en and zu en! ♥
Calls from Bali! Della! mwahs! Calls from Sabah and Miri. Thank you!
Birthday songs from Carynne and Ahbi Wong! 
Hundreds of texts from MGC, great friends and even acquaintances. 
Truly, each and every blessings meant so much. Be it isnt a genuine and sincere blessing. I was touched. Sorry if i didnt manage to reply all of it but I read all of it! I still appreciate each and every of it alot alot. Nothing could be better than all these. :')

 It doesnt have to be big. It doesnt have to be loud. It doesnt have to be many. All i need is a sincere heart and a genuine blessing. :) Thank you for being such a great friends.

长大咯, 感谢上帝一路的看顾和保守. 让我能在神的慈爱里成长. 感谢祂不断的教导和塑造 指引我人生目标 调教我对祂的忠心. 让我更认识这世界. 因你 我能活出我自己 我得着自由 我找到了那永恒的爱. 父啊, 但愿, 我能在你的国度里成为你的精兵 让我继续的装备我自己 成为合神你心意的女儿. 奉主耶稣基督名所求. Amen.

ps. and so, i think i had a good year albeit all the shortcomings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment