Sunday, March 16, 2014

Time

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12

It doesnt bother me that much anymore. Although it somehow still will. I would still even dream of it. But i told myself, i shouldnt be thinking of the past anymore. I had a deal with myself. I'm letting it go. I'm getting over it. Fingers crossed.

For the past few weeks, ive been occupied with stuff, lots of stuff. Uni, church, friends, and spiritual self. I admitted that ive been taking up things to make myself busy. Though, im happily working on every single thing, i still complained on how little 'me' time to have a cup of nice coffee when i have to involved in all these activities. Life has been pretty hectic. But i'm contented. and a little selfish for not wanting to bother anyone else but myself. 

And then i realized, i needed a change. I know i'm the idiot here and thank you to all of you who chose to bear with me till the end. Or maybe perhaps that is why, i needed to be good. Im having this thought that i hope for the good memories to stay and to forget the bad ones. God is good, it's just that i barely hear from Him yet. I will when it's time. 

There's nothing to be not happy. God is with you. So let it be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment