Thursday, October 10, 2013

3rd, be with you.

I was wearing blue uniform and you were wearing a white jacket. We were having sunday school and we happened to be in the same group. That's the first time i met you? in church. I remember you flashed me a smile when we make an eye contact. You happened to be the most devout and lovely man ive met at that time. Everything happened naturally. We talked about me, you, our family, God, literally everything. You became my very best friend. And on that very special day, 10/10 we decided to make a devotion in us.

I was a blur queen. Knowing nothing about love and relationships. It was first love. I have this thing on love. That i wanted my first love to last forever, that i believe God will pull me to that right one to say yes. I couldnt say we had a perfect and godly relationship. We have flaws. Instead, at times we see a lot of imperfections between us. Human's emotions and feelings will cross over and we sometimes would forget God is there. But every fight we had, always reminds me to cherish you more, to learn even better and to love you harder.

How fast the time flies, it has been three years. Three long years i would say, to take time to understand each other a little bit better, to improve to be the one that God wants us to be, and to learn to be the one that we want each other to be. I cant really remember all the details we had. But three years that you've spent with me, is the greatest gift. Time and effort that you put on this relationship, shows love and proves everything. And that little improvement between us deserve a clap. I don know how many years ahead to come, 10 years? 30 years? 50 years? How would we become? What will we be doing? God's speed. For what's significant is the present, the moment to spent with you.

You have been a very loving boyfriend. You flew back from kl just to celebrate my birthday. You remember all the dates even when i forget. You spent a lot of money on gifts and surprises. You tolerate with my temper and silly thoughts. You sweet talk me even when i shoot you with nasty words. You sing for me when i asked you to. You do things when i needed you to. You share with me all your deep thoughts. You bring me back home to meet your parents and family. You teach me a lot about God, about us. Most importantly, you love me when i don even love myself.

Dearest Lemuel,

Long distance relationships are hard. We've been through that and are going through it again. There are many reasons to fight, to cry and to break up. But distance also gives us the reason to love more than any other couple should. We put our entire beings into this relationship and although we may not hold hands as often or hug as often, we will never take those things for granted. Each touch is special, each kiss is cherished. We may be separated by space and time, but the bond between us that will push through the hard times will be the strongest. There may be miles in between, but there is no one closer, other than you.

HJ-Story :: Growing Love - image 1
Love takes time, nourishment, and most importantly combine effort from each other. Let's grow love together. <3

2 comments:

  1. sweet..=) eventually i have a friend celebrating her 4th anniversary today, & find out another friend is actually celebrating their 5th anniversary, & now, i found you..it's great that both of you can grow in God together..it's really good when you have someone close to you, pray together with you..May Lord bless your relationship..stay sweet! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearest carol!!! :) and you too, be happy with him in the presence of the Lord! God will bless you both forever and always. Lets together grow up, jia you spiritually and be better! heh

      Delete