Sunday, October 27, 2013

Reaching out, helping many.

让我先求神的国和义 不分彼此 同心向前行

I'm preparing for the coming praise and worship for Famine-30. wow, Lord. Just how much you have taught me all these, just by listening to your hymns and words. Feeling rather complicated inside. Things that needed to be done is scattered all around. Breath in, breath out. Hearing only the fan spinning, wind blowing and hymns twirling, filling the atmosphere in the room. 

This feelings i had, how i wish i can capture it and store it for everyday use. At times, we often forget how God touches our life. That particular time, is always when we are tired, things doesnt go right, we fall, we cry, we get hurt and when the ache inside our heart didnt go away. That's when we ask for prayers, we kneel down and let go of the pride inside. The pride that we hold on and saying we are strong. Truth is, we cant be strong without Him. I know this feelings that im saying sounds surreal. But no dear friends, im telling you this is real. The holy spirit that captivates my soul is real. The power God, He installs in our heart is real. I want to reach out, helping many. Cause i know, this is the best best gift that we could ever have.

I remember i said, i wish we could all go to heaven together one day. I really wish we all could. I wish you and all of you were with me during judgement day. I really really hope you understand what i'm telling you and think about it please. Give your heart some space and think about it by heart. It surprised me when i realised i wasnt sad when i tell you all these. I was feeling rather eager or enthusiastic. I have a feeling i believe yes, God will hear my prayer one day and that day will definitely come. I'll keep on praying, never cease praying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment