Thursday, November 21, 2013

4 years

Yesterday's night prayer meeting was again a motivation, an inspiration. God again speak to me. I again, am more clear of what God wants me to do during these time. I believe there is a season for everything, and a time for every purpose. My season now, being in an university away from home, studying a four-year communication course has its purpose and meaning behind. God make me know that these four years are made for me. It is not because of any coincidence nor because of any way an ordinary student should go. These, was specially made for me.

USM, PMVCF, that amazing church, the surroundings and the people was His gift and proof to me. It has been a wonderful and uncountable grace along the way. One and a half year had past. I have really learn a lot and grew. For the remaining years, i am here to prepare myself for God, for His ministry. I strongly believe that, now is not the time for me to go. He is giving me four years to get ready. The things that i need to know and gain are too much. The knowledge and wisdom that i had now is only like scratches. I felt regret and guilt. How am i gonna do things for God when i am not even prepared? How can i say i wanna serve you Lord when i did not take good care of those people who are even besides me?

But within these remaining years, i am going to climb. As a communicator through media that i will be, i will speak boldly in the name of Jesus Christ. And this church here are gonna help me. The people here are gonna accompany me. My God will push me. It is not going to be easy, but i know it's a task for me. I gave myself a promise. After these four years, i must be ready. Then, i will once again ask You Lord, to send me.

No comments:

Post a Comment