Friday, November 8, 2013

Little surprise

Ive been playing around with family and friends for the past few days since the day i was back in my hometown. It's time to catch up on your assignments wen! :( But oh well, i had fun!

Ive been telling everyone that my quota limit has reached! I needed to go back home, to see him, to see my family. So i straight away booked a flight to come back home right after camp! Happiness overload when there's family around to chit chat and to goof around. Teehee. I spent a lot of time together with dad and mum tho. We went to shop groceries together, we cook together, talk nonstop on the dining tables for hours. I feel more blissful when me and my mum packed some old clothes to give away to those poor. She saw two teenagers lingering around outside, dressing in rugged clothes and dirty shoes. I was still in bed. Then she came in and ask me to pack some old clothes for them. We gave away a whole bag and that young girl immediately took out my shoe and wear them. It was saddening tho, to see such a view. To know that i am the blessed one, i thank God. I have a shelter and a family to lean on, i thank God. It occurs to me again, that we can help as much as possible to those people in need. May we never leave anyone to suffer alone and keep on bringing loves into this world. Be it a little effort, a little can change a person, who knows?

And you! dearest lemuel, it's so much fun to give you that little surprise! i can still remember how you said i almost gave you a heart attack! I must make this a memorable one cause ive been missing you for so so long. Misses to you never decrease even if we talked on the phone everyday, even if we skyped for hours. Weird thing is, even when i am at home already, i still misses you when you're at work. I always can't wait to fetch you from work and then we go play around again! 

I must say life is good now. I doubt how it is on sunday. :/ i am afraid to leave again. and the next comeback will be on next year. Hm, for now, let's work on the assignments and enjoy the rest of the holidays that you had alright? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment