Sunday, November 10, 2013

Shall fight.

I prayed for that young lady i saw in the airport today. Such a familiar face but i barely know her. I prayed that God continue to bless her to stay stronger and being bold for Christ. May her heart continue to blossom and bring love to many. :)

And here am i, back in this city which i love and hate at the same time! Ive been repeatedly telling my friend and annoyed him with the fact that i miss home even when i am still in miri. Reality creeps in immediately after ive touchdown penang. Phone calls straightaway coming in for doing work in uni as well as for the church. Gah, life. Well, it does keep me busy and fulfilling. I know that it's time tho, for me to speed up.

Coming week's schedule is frightening. Just looking at my planner on things that are needed to accomplish can cause fearrrrrrrr! and yet, i am running away. don even wanna look at the piles of readings that i should read. don even wanna take out my books from my luggage!
But deep down, i believe God will bring me through, like He always will. Tough days will eventually past without realizing it. God has been really kind to me. I shall fight! Not just merely fight, i. will. do. it. excellently!!

ps. at the same time, allow me to have the mood to miss my family and dearest you. :P



Being with you, i feel so happy-


No comments:

Post a Comment